- Start by downloading the latest release.
- Unzip it
- Open IIS management console
- Create a new application in IIS
- Copy the files to the new IIS folder.
- Create a new empty database in SQL Server (for instance named
- Change the
web.config to your own value
- Modify the connection string in
web.config so that it contains the name of your database.
- Open a browser and visit http://yourserver/coderr
- Follow the online installation guide
Get a blank page from IIS?
- Make sure that "Static Content" is enabled as a feature
- ASP.NET 4.5 must be installed